"Legos are the building blocks of imagination."
This is a monument to imagination.
Central Park, my recreating a section of the park we will be able to apply the ability to connect blocks of lego's to it. This will allow visitors to experience a sense of whimsy, and wonderment.
PLAN OF ATTACK:
- Buy the basic lego colors of clay. (Yellow, red, blue, and green)
- Buy or find the tools to carve and paint.
- Buy the plants, shrubs, and trees for the park.
- Buy the benches, lamp pole, trashcan, etc.
- Test our hypothesis. Based on the size of the tree we'll determine the size of the blocks, and therefore the dots.
- Build the model.
- Photograph and start Keynote.
- Finish the Keynote.